cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger Splitter adapter!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what is Seeburger splitter adapter ?how does it function?

can configure splitter adapter as a module like BIC adapter and Module?

thank you,

babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

The splitter is configured with the Functional Acknowledment in Seeburger, this component works in combination with the Seeburger Classifier. For example:

1. You receive a document EDI with the Classifier in a communication channel and this execute the map with the document type sand the version number.

2. The Functional Ack. is generate from the result of the conversion in the map.

3. You have other communication channel configured with the Splitter in a mode Sender.

4. With this, you can map the Functional Ack of Seeburger to a document 997.

5. You have other communication channel with a Receiver mode, to send the result of the mapping process to a SAP or any destination.

This funcionality works with the XI FTP adapter(File), with the FTP Adapter or any other Adapter to receive a document EDI.

You need deploy the 997SplitterMetadata.xml from installation CD with Integration Design and loaded as Adapter Metadata.

To use the splitter, you need configure in the communication channel in the module chain, the BIC and the classifier, in the bic parameters, you define the splitter with true value.

For a example to this component, you can use the Functional Acknowledgement documentation from Seeburger manuals, this have a example to this funcionality.

Greetings,

Hervey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

You are mixing two things, let me explain what i mean...

1)See burger provides an adapter called "Split997" Adapter

2)Splitter is a module used in AS2 adapter's module section.

3) The job of Split997 Adapter is to get the XML equivalent of EDI document coming in.

4) The Job of Splitter module is to create as many XML messages as there are headers according to the EDI (format)you are using and send it to Integartion engine.

5) Split997 adapter is used with B2B comunication like AS2 adapter.

Hope the things will be a bit clearer. If not let me know.

regards

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you piyush,

so can we say Splitter as a module rather than as an adapter?which can be configured in AS2 adapters.

am I right?

babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for both of you,now i got the better idea about Splitter.

Hervey,I think I am the first depositor in your points bank. hehe..:)