cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

secLdap plugin failed to find the cert7.db -- what path should be used?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've followed the steps to use certutil and keytool to import the certificate and create the cert7.db for Unix (SunOS 5.10).

When I go to the CMC LDAP wizard to set the "Path to the cerificate and key database files", I've tried to set it to the one where I created the files but I keep getting secLdap plugin failed to find the cert7.db.

I've tried setting it to default, modifying the path, and can't seem to figure this out. Where do the files need to be???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found it (I think)... It's got to be a path under bobje. I created an SSL directory under that so my path for the LDAP settings in CMC is ./SSL/ and it takes that.

While I was able to login to InfoView without SSL, now that I've configured for SSL, I can no longer connect. I get an error in InfoView: "Account information not recognized: The secLdap plugin failed to connect to the specified hosts. (FWB 00028)"

Is there anything that gets logged so when this type of error occurs so I can see if it's even trying, what it's trying to connect to, etc.???

Edited by: David Green on May 25, 2010 3:52 PM, changed to answered