cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for R3 Table Fields in Extractors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody

Wondering if someone can point me to appropriate metatable table, tcode or any function in R3 or in BW that gives a list of extractors and various fields pulled by each of those R3 extractors.

For example: if I have a plant (think WERKS field in R3) being pulled in different extractors and I want to know what those extractors are, what's the best way to find it. "Where Used" in R3 is not that good because it gives a list of non-extractor programs as well and I want to know only the list of extractors that are using this field.

Any clues greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kumar_gudiseva2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Try table RSOSFIELDMAPSH on BW side.

Kumar Gudiseva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cool. That IS it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

look at ROOSOURCE table in R/3 !

However...take a look to this weblog

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/09/05/sap-bw-and-business-content-datasources-in-pursuit-of-the-origins

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

Thanks for the link. That was very helpful. I am looking for ways to do tracking based on an R3 Table field (for ex: WERKS) rather than based on an extractor which ROOSOURCE is based on.

Ofcourse, your weblog discusses a combination of things, probably, I will have connect them all together in my case and see what would work in my case. But if you have a quick tip/info. please let me know.

Again, your weblog clears a bulk load of hurdles already. Thanks A Trillion!!!.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you both. Roberto Negro and Kumar Gudiseva for your clues. you are amazing!!!