Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen personas 2.0 MM03 recording

jagesh_lakdawala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using the Screen personas 2.0 SP3.

I am into one of the Custom Transaction Z* and there I have placed 2-3 Labels and one Script button, my requirement is to get the Material details from MM03 Transaction on the click of the script button.

in the very first step of the Script, I have used the /nMM03 as enter value for navigating the screen flow to MM03 Transaction and it is working fine (only MM03 is not working as script button is placed in screen of custom Transaction).

however, issue is when I come back from MM03 transaction, screen actually navigate back to the SMEN transaction (Because of /nMM03) and not in to the custom Transaction screen where script button is placed.

my requirement is when screen flow comes back from MM03 Transaction then control should automatically come to the custom Transaction screen where I should see the details in Labels.

please suggest.

Regards,

Jagesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can't do this in Personas 2. As soon as you say "/nMM03" your starting transaction is gone. There's no way to come back to it.

You can do this in Personas 3.

Steve.

jagesh_lakdawala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your reply

but it is very unfortunate to know this, because with this limitation it will be very difficult to implement such a requirement (getting the details from other Transactions form within the screen of the custom Transaction through scripting).

let me check for some other alternatives.

Regards,

Jagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this custom transaction something your are writing to go with the Personas implementation? If so, then you could get this custom transaction to collect the data for you.

You could also use a WebRFC - Calling RFCs from a Personas script - to get the data, if you don't mind writing a bit of ABAP, or know somebody who will.

Otherwise, I'm afraid you probably need to wait until you can run Personas 3.

Seve.

jagesh_lakdawala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

in my case it is the custom Transaction screen where I have placed the script button for reading the values from both another custom transaction and SAP standard transaction.

I do ABAP coding so writing a ABAP code is not tough task for me

Thanks Steve, very good insight you have given in this issue.

is there any step by step document  for using the Web RFC concept (How to create Web RFC, how to pass input and how to parse the Web RFC output parameters in script).

Regards,

Jagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The blog I linked to has an example ABAP function, and shows how to call it as a WebRFC and reference the returned values in your Personas 2 script.

jagesh_lakdawala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please suggest, your input on this is very valuable for me.

Regards,

Jagesh