cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule runtime scenario - RTW Availibilty-time Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all-

Is there documentation on RTW Availibilty-time Planning?

I want to learn options on daily, weekly scheduling of ID scenarios using RTW Availibilty-time Planning. (similar to SM36 TCODE in SAP)

How to schedule outbound IDOC and HTTP scenarios as it is not part of Adapter Framework and RTW Availibilty-time Planning?

I read the forum got idea but not in detail.

Thanks in advance

ravi

-

Availibilty-time Planning

RWB > Component Monitoring > Display ALL > Adapter Engine > Communication Channel Monitoring > Availibilty-time Planning.

http://<host>:<port50000>/mdt/channelschedulingservlet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>outbound IDOC and HTTP scenarios as it is not part of Adapter Framework and RTW Availibilty-time Planning

If by outbound you mean Receiver communication channels,then receiver communication channels are never scheduled.it is the sender communication channel which is scheduled.if you want to hold/delay messages to be delivered to IDOC or HTTP systems,then hold them in message mapping or BPM.

Since we dont usually configure adapters for IDOC or HTTP on sender side,there is no question of scheduling them in first place.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

It was useful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

How to configure Availability Time Planning is outlined in the link below:

Planning Availability Times

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/45/e3c488f87c6f74e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

As far as I am aware, this functionality is not possible for the ABAP based adapters. Perhaps someone else can confirm this.

Regards

Mark

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes. you are right about the ABAP part

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you might want to read this - /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-