cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving Generated Reports on the server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement to save the Reports generated on the Client Side to be uploaded on the Webserver on which the application is hosted.

There would be a centralized location and proper permission is there for the application. Please let me know without the user interference i like to how to upload the report and also display it to the current user.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement to save the Reports generated on the Client Side to be uploaded on the Webserver on which the application is hosted.

There would be a centralized location and proper permission is there for the application. Please let me know without the user interference, how to upload the report and also display it to the current user.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

0 Kudos

Hi Mathews,

Use the SaveAs option in code to save a copy locally and then you'll have to figure out a way to upload that file from the local PC to the web server. Anyone could upload anything to your web server.

You may want to re-think this functionality. Give a Local Administrator only rights to post your reports, they could scan them for validity.

Thank you

Don

Answers (0)