Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

saprouter login users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a question regarding access to SAP for SAProuter

How to identify saprouter login users?

there is atable o report where that access be saved.

Best regards,

Guillermo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to make a clarification on the subject,

We want to know is whether SAP difference auser has connectedto the SAP system via SAProuter from internet or connected from their corporate network without using SAProuter.

This in order to generate a report that users are connecting via SAProuter.

Thanks,

Guillermo,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still confusing  you have a open VPN tunnel to SAP via saprouter and they will connect to your backend SAP system with the user ID you provided, If you have a seperate netowrk path for them to connect, it is a different discussion and saprouter cannot control it.

anyway i am unaware of any tracing mechanish in saprouter application which keeps track of who connected. but you can track at your firewall all incoming connections, it will have the source/target IP details, user i am not too sure, it will not have anything to validate them against.

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

The immediate answer is NO.

You cannot pull out the details from SAP by running any reports to see whether the users connected to the SAP system through the SAProuter or from the intranet.

I am not sure whether the network team can do some tracing for the past 30 days on the system for port 3299 where the SAProuter is running. To the best of my knowledge it is not possible.

Cheers

RB

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Maybe I misunderstood your question, if so apologies.

Users dont log into the SAProuter.

Here is the explanation from SAP.

SAProuter is an SAP program that acts as an intermediate station (proxy) in a network connection between SAP Systems, or between SAP Systems and external networks. SAProuter controls the access to your network (application level gateway), and, as such, is a useful enhancement to an existing firewall system (port filter).

Connections to the SAP systems through a SAProuter are permitted and denied using a saprouttab file.

Please read this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/4f/992d39446d11d189700000e8322d00/content.htm

Cheers

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

saprouter is only a gateway to allow incoming connections controlled by the routtab file, user audit can be on the backend SAP system or on the SAP side. it can also be on your firewall where you allow incoming connectivity but i doubt it will be able to trace user details as i would suppose it is encrypted.

, is this what you were looking for?Sorry if i did not understand your question correctly