Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAProuter configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I installed SAProuter on Windows.

Here's the case. I have 3 hosts for testing.

Host 1: 10.206.110.XX ; where SAProuter runs.

Host 2: 10.206.110.YY ; the Server

Host 3: 10.206.110.ZZ ; the client

I'm not using SNC connection. But this SAProuter (on host 1) is going to connect to SolMan and other systems are connected to SOlman. SolMan is running on server 2 and there's also SAProuter installed on this host.

ECC, XI, R3 <---> SolMan (another SAProuter installed on this server)

<-> SAProuter (host 1) <-> SAPSERV7

Do you think my connecttion is correct? Should I use SAProuter in Solman server? Should I use SNC with this type of connection? The only IP address that Im going to register with SAP is on host 1, Correct?

Thank You for the information. Your answer will be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Eco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> ECC, XI, R3 <---> SolMan (another SAProuter installed on this server)

> <-> SAProuter (host 1) <-> SAPSERV7

>

I don't think that you should use another SAPRouter on Solman. Solman, clients and SAPRouter are on the same subnet so they can communicate directly.

SNC is mandatory for communication with SAP. It is not mandatory for internal communications.

You are correct, the only IP address you should register with SAP is the one from host1 where your SAPRouter resides.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the helpful answer.

I have another quetion in mind.

ECC, XI, R3 and SolMan are in the Internal DMZ and We have external DMZ for SAProuter (host1). How SolMan is going to connect to SAProuter (host 1)? Should it be defined in the SAPROUTTAB? What connection is going to use?

Thank you very much for the answer.

Regards,

Eco

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> ECC, XI, R3 and SolMan are in the Internal DMZ and We have external DMZ for SAProuter (host1). How SolMan is going to connect to SAProuter (host 1)? Should it be defined in the SAPROUTTAB? What connection is going to use?

>

Every connection that passes through SAProuter should be defined and approved in saprouttab. And then any other should be denied.

In your case line like this one:

P 10.206.110.YY 194.39.131.34 3299

should permit you solman to connect to OSS. But this is not complete saprouttab setup. You can find further information here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/4f/992ce8446d11d189700000e8322d00/frameset.htm

http://www.erpgenie.com/sapgenie/docs/SAP%20SNC%20CONFIGURATION.pdf

Answers (0)