Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

SAP XI Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I received mail from SAP regarding the SAP teched. Iam planning to take the XI certification exam during the teched this year(2007). In the listing of certification exams offered they have given exam code as C_TBIT44_70 and exam level as Associate for XI certification. There are two levels given one is Associate and other is Professional. I want to know whether the above exam(Associate) will cover all the TBIT's ie., TBIT 40 to 44 or the exam is only for TBIT 44. Because I dont see the professional level for XI in the list they have sent. Thanks.

Best Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh, the Associate, Professional and Master certifaction levels are new role based certification levels from SAP. Have a look at this link for your exam <a href="https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700000600992007E">Development Consultant SAP NetWeaver 7.0 – PI</a>

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

I've passed both XI certification exams (development and technical) and there was nothing to distinguish between associate and professional on either. Don't know. Maybe something new...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply. Do you mean to say that Associate level has covered all the TBIT's from TBIT 40 to 44.

Best Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has launched a new pattern in conducting certification exam and the course code they had kept in the listing is C_TBIT44_70 and the solution basis is NetWeaver7.0. Plz contact

Ramaiah, Mageshwari <m.ramaiah@sap.com>

Strattner, Richard <richard.strattner@sap.com

Walmsley, Beena <beena.walmsley@sap.com>

for clarification on cource curriculum.

I doubt that it will cover all the TBIT's, however need to know the level/depth of the concepts, which are gonna cover.

All the best