cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Team calendar functionality in Room

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to add team calendar functionality in a collabration room,and i have added SAP team calendar template in my room.

With this calendar ,we can create appointments, and so on.

But when i create appointment ,it shows below error:

<b>No logon data found for system exchange</b>

Basic settings for configuring calendar is properly done.

Do i need to do any user mapping for system exchange?

please tell in detail ,how it can be done.using EP6.0SP9

Thanks in Advance

Amit kumar koyal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I hope your Email problem has been resolved by now.

Regarding this problem if you are using the lotus groupware transport to integrate the calendar functionality then the error is probably because you have not created a system and moreover not specified user mapping credentials. These credentials are required to fetch the user's calendar from the lotus system and display it in portal.

If this is your requirement let me know, as we have integrated lotus calendar with our portal.

Regards,

Prathamesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathamesh,Akhilesh

My calendar issue is solved with your support and answers.Thanks for it.

can you tell me how to close the message and reward points,as i am new to forum.

My email issue is still pending,I think mail server is not responding from portal machine,for which telnet can be used and verify.

Can you let me know some more inputs on this.

Do i need to change anything in my XSL and XML stylesheets.

Bye and Take care

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Could you provide me steps, details and links as to to configure calendar. I currently get the error message "No transport configured for Calendar".

Pl. advice.

Best Regards,

S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member394902
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The system should already be existing. You just need to provide your user credentials for this system. In the user mapping select the system exchange and provide your user name and password and the exchange server name where your mailbox exists.

Akhilesh