cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP script include standard text problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to know how to edit the standard text font size when i call in the sapscript?

Please kindly to help me how to do it.

Regards,

Luke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First define a Paragraph format for your script with required formatting (Like specific Font that you wud like to use).. Now pass this Paragraph format into the Include command.. Like below..

/: INCLUDE ZTEXT OBJECT TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE EN PARAGRAPH Z4

Here Z4 is paragraph format.. After supplying this your Text is formatted as per your font.

For your refrence:- [Click_Here_To_Know_more|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/d1/80321e454211d189710000e8322d00/content.htm]

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Regs,

Lokesh.

Edited by: Lokesh Tarey on May 5, 2010 5:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

I am using the standard text using INCLUDE statement in my Sap Script.

My problem is that i am runing a script on clicking 8D-Report inside tcode qm02 with some information of notification.

for this i created a external subroutine pool and in this i am saving the data using SAVE_TEXT fm and including in sap script.

When i run the script for 1st defect it run fine but when i will come back and again run for another defect then it is printing the privious data.

if i check my standard text in SO10, it is contain the correct data.

My Query is, can we refersh the standard text before including in sap script?

or

standard text maintained in some tem file or log file at intial and when we run it again it get the data from log file?

Please advice me on this issue. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Answers (0)