cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas on Public Cloud: Search help problem when move custom fields to header in VA02

berksaldir
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

We have some custom fields on VA02 screen. Some of the custom fields need to be in header part of the screen. I moved them with screen personas as shown below.

berksaldir_0-1716926257302.png

We can see values when custom fields were filled elsewhere. So far everything has worked smoothly. Until we want to change them values with using F4 in VA02 screen. If F4 is used while on a tab outside the custom fields, we see same F4 screen both custom fields in the header part. If F4 is used in the custom fields tab, there is no problem about custom fields.

After that I tried to write a script for the second custom field in the header part. I used it onF4 event of the custom field. The script is as shown below.

if (session.findById('wnd[0]/usr/tabsTAXI_TABSTRIP_ITEM').selectedTab.id == 'wnd[0]/usr/tabsTAXI_TABSTRIP_ITEM/tabpT\\14') {
session
.findById(
'wnd[0]/usr/tabsTAXI_TABSTRIP_ITEM/tabpT\\14/ssubSUBSCREEN_BODY:SAPMV45A:4332/subCFD_SCREEN:SAPLCFD_SAP_GUI:1000/subSUBSCREEN_5:SAPLCFD_SAP_GUI:2074/ctxtGS_SAP_GUI_UI_FIELDS-ASSOCIATION_FIELD_VALUE',
)
.setFocus();

session.findById('wnd[0]').sendVKey(4);
} else {

session.findById('wnd[0]/usr/tabsTAXI_TABSTRIP_ITEM/tabpT\\14').select();
session.findById('wnd[0]/usr/tabsTAXI_TABSTRIP_ITEM/tabpT\\14').executeWebRequest('post', 'proxy', 'assert/tabswitch', null, null);
session
.findById(
'wnd[0]/usr/tabsTAXI_TABSTRIP_ITEM/tabpT\\14/ssubSUBSCREEN_BODY:SAPMV45A:4332/subCFD_SCREEN:SAPLCFD_SAP_GUI:1000/subSUBSCREEN_5:SAPLCFD_SAP_GUI:2074/ctxtGS_SAP_GUI_UI_FIELDS-ASSOCIATION_FIELD_VALUE',
)
.setFocus();
session.findById('wnd[0]').sendVKey(4);
}

When I execute the script in the script editor, everything is fine. There is no dump or error. I assigned the script to second custom field. After that I press the F4. Nothing about F4 opens on first use. On the second use, it gives an error as follows.

berksaldir_1-1716928901575.png

Choosing "Redraw the screen" is showing the F4 screen. After that error everything is working correctly. Opening F4 on each tab works properly.

Is there any solution for that problem with script or without script? Or is there a step I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Berk.

View Entire Topic
vananko
Employee
Employee

Hi,

the problem has been solved with note 3394309. S/4HANA Cloud 2408 will also contain the fix.
As a workaround an explicit click in the inputfield before opening the valuehelp is available.

Best Regards!

berksaldir
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Vananko,

Thank you for getting back. This upgrade will happen in the August. After the upgrade I will update here.

Best regards.
Berk.