cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Process Automation use cases for Finance Industry (and other industries)

cdcasas187
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I would like to know where could I find SPA use cases for the finance industry, or other industries. I need to understand if the solution fits well or not across industries, and which are the advantages of SPA over other solutions in market.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cristian C.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vishal
Contributor

Hi Cristian,

The first place to start off would be to check out ready bots in Finance where SAP already foresees automation scope and hence has provided ready bots.

List of ready bots in Finance can be found here

For your next question - for each ready bot we can see the supported businesses / industries. Example: Smart Accruals Collector (4FN) is listed as applicable against all below LoB/Industries

Note: Above exercise to identify use cases can be done in parallel for SAP Workflow Managment where you import ready Live Process Packages (specific to Finance) from Process Flexibility Cockpit, and finally also in SAP Process Automation check out the ready processes in SPA Store.

The basic idea is - content of SAP IRPA (ready bots) / Workflow Managment (live process packages) in Finance can easily be reused within SPA.

For sure there will be more use cases that are not covered (yet!) by ready content provided by SAP, wherein we will need to utilize the existing ready content or start from scratch to provide solution.

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Vishal Rathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cdcasas187
Explorer

Thank you so much vishalrathi21, I´ll take a look at the pre-built bots you mentioned and all their characteristics.

BR,
Cristian C.