cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Portal Login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario to login to the portal using Digital Signature. Does it possible to login to the sap portal by entering Username and selecting digital signature instead of password and how can we implement with portal login by selecting individual digital signature for each user? Please clarify.

Thank You!

cindarella
0 Kudos

Hey i have blocked account in SAP maybe you have correct link to Refreshing Passwort

anne-petteroe
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos
Hello, While we're happy that you've come to SAP Community to get an answer to your question, you posted your question as an answer in an old thread.I've converted your answer to a comment, but even so -- posting in older threads is not the best way to get guidance.

If you're looking for help, you should ask a new question: https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.html.

Best regards,
Anne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Users can have several X.509 certificates with unique CNs installed in their browser. On logon the user can select the certificate they want to use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

Please explain in detail logon using X509 certificate. What is the procedure to configure and how does it works. Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read the respective chapter (and all sub chapters) of the application help. You didn't share the version of you portal so I assumed you have the latest one, SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.4.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193518
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You need to read up on HTTP Client Authentication Certificates.

This will give you the overview of what the SAP Portal would be doing regarding client authentication.

Regards.

Darryl