cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Note Correct Instructions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have downloaded SAP Note 905624 from service.sap.com. My Note assitant is not configure, so i downloaded it using download manager.

When i uploaded the Note and tried to check it, its displaying the error:

"SAP Note 0000905624 cannot be implemented".

When i am trying to execute it from SNOTE inital screen, its displaying the error: "SAP Note does not contain valid correction instruction".

Do i have to change any code of any object? Please help me in knowing more abt dealing with correction instructions. I have Support Package 7 for BI 7.0 is already installed which is pre-requisite for this note.

Please guide me.

Cheers!!!!!!

Points will surely be rewarded for all reponses.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What version of BI and supportpacks you have.This is only valid for Bi 7.0.

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

I have BI 7.0 with SP-7.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then this correction is already there in your system.This comes in BI Patch07 or SAPKW70007 so you dont need to apply this note

Thanks

Prince

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

While activating transformation at BI 7.0 side i got an error while activating transformation. From SDN i came to know i have to apply NOTE 905624. But before applying this note i have upgraded my system from SP-6 to SP-7, and i tried to activate the transfomation, but it didn;t worked again.

Now what to do?

Cheers!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check note 923948

thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

That note is for time charac in rules....which i havn't used in my transformation.

Any other idea?

Cheers!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Send the error you getting

thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error while activating transformation.

I checked the ABAP Objects also...Note is applied properly...still the same error.

no clue....

Cheers!!!!!!!

Answers (0)