cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap license error--error is "login not possible (error in license check)u0094

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I we are not able to login in our IDES r/3 system, it is showing “login not possible (error in license check)”, only sap* is able to login . I have already applied sap license that will

Expires on 31-12-9999, I have old license also it was expired on 07-02-1996 it is under red light, second one under green light. I tried to del old one but system says through sap* not possible, only sys admin will do…..what I can do now..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same issue when I did a restore of my system. The problem was with the license key. First, I had to delete the old key(s) including the temp key. Then I had to import the license again. For some reason it allows the key to import even if it's the wrong system type. In my case, the hardware key had changed and I selected Netweaver instead of Solution manager when getting my key. I recreated the key and imported it and it worked. It would not let me import the key until I deleted the other key.

Oh, the saplicense command is no longer being used in the newer releases, I tried that too.

Lee

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have mentioned that your system is the IDES system, have you chosen the correct system type while requesting license ?

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, it worked 6 months successfully.( license applyed 6 months back)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was speaking about the new license that you have requested , the recent one about which you have raised the question.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When your license expired you can only login to the system with SAP* user.When you are login using sap* and deleting old license you will get a popup with this message <b>SAP* WHEN THE VALID SYSTEM LICENSES HAS EXPIRED,ONLY THE SAP* CAN LOG ON TO THE SYSTEM.IN THIS CASE,IT WOULD BE DANGEROUS TO LICENSE

THIS IS WHY THE SAP* IS NEVER ALLOWED TO DELETE A LICENSE</b>

So can cannot delete the expired license with SAP*.If u want to delete means try to login with <b>dilog user</b> and go to slicense T-code.

Select the expired license in menu goto EDIT->Delet license(shift+f2)

kiran kumar.v

Former Member
0 Kudos

no.. i am not able to login with any user, it allows only sap*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can delete from the OS level also, login as a <SID>adm. execute the command

saplicense - delete

to install

saplicense - install

Hope it will help you,

Best Regards,

Sachin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Login with SAP* and create dailog user xxxx using SU01 and logoff from the user SAP* and login as a newuser(xxxx).

then u try to delete

kiran kumar.v

Former Member
0 Kudos

i was done this, but no use, my sys not allows to enter new user also

Former Member
0 Kudos

no i tryed this, but no use, finally it gives error code 99. it will say unable to update database. it will say permissin denied on object "MLICHECK"