Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP KM Content Import

gautam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @ll,

I need your expert view on SAP Best Practice to perform SAP KM Content Import.

Also, need details about archive files limit of KM Content for importing.

Actually, I am unable to perform this activity as mentioned SAP Help Docs.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/54/9d953fc405330ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Thank

Gautam Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The link you have provided is just the entry to the KM documentation. If you want the URL to get updated after browsing around within the sap.help documentation, you need to press Locate the document in its SAP Library structure first. So, at the moment, I don't know what your approach was, as there are different.

Anyhow, please be a bit more specific what "unable to perform this activity" means - what does not work, are there trace entries, ...

Best regards
Detlev

gautam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Detlev,

Thanks for your reply. BTW, now I am able to perform mentioned import. Whenever we tried to upload any package we got struck at middle of activity (screenshot).

After carefully analyzing this issue we found that the j2ee engine by default imposes a limit on the size of the request headers. Therefore, after customizing the request headers we are able to perform content imports. (SAP Note: 657759)

Thanks

Gautam Singh

hofmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For those wondering how to do that configuration or where to find it at SAP Help:

Former Member

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tanushsingh_parihar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer SAP note 1117151 for the correct methods to transfer KM content.

For the upload limit refer note 1629755.