cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA XSA SPS 03: SAP WEB IDE 2 is "NO LONGER IN MAINTENANCE" (Download center)

draschke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm a little bit confussed.

In the release notes is not a hint, that the Web IDE 2 won't be longer in maintenance. What is the next for on premise customers?

2510063 - SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA 2.0 SPS 03 - Central Release Note

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

The SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA is still in maintenance. In fact we just had a patch for it less than a month ago. I think there must be some error in that description on the Software Download page. I've sent a mail to the development manager to ask that it be corrected. Its the SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA 1.0 version that we removed from maintenance. We want everyone to use the latest version since its backwards compatible. Perhaps something happened here and the wrong version got tagged with the NO LONGER IN MAINTENANCE.

draschke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas and a happy new year!

former_member237527
Discoverer

Hello,

I have a suspicion XSA COCKPIT 1 (NO LONGER IN MAINTENANCE) in SAP HANA PLATFORM EDITION 2.0 might be having the same issue.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

>I have a suspicion XSA COCKPIT 1 (NO LONGER IN MAINTENANCE) in SAP HANA PLATFORM EDITION 2.0 might be having the same issue.

Yes I'm sure it is. The XSA Cockpit is still in maintenance. I'll notify the development team responsible for the XSA Cockpit on Monday morning.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Note: The problem as been corrected and the NO LONGER IN MAINTENANCE text has been removed.

draschke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you, for clearing that up!