cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Gui for Java

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi. I have some problem with the above.

After installing all the files on the server, i tried using the demo.htm file came with SAPGUI for java. At the server, the applet on the demo.htm is showing fine, so with a few other users. but there's 1 user that couldn't see the applet. So, we isolated the problem to be the user's computer. we have installed a new JRE plugin and the user could see the sample applet on the sun website. but still, the user couldn't see the applet in demo.htm.

what could be the problem? pls help. thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

have you checked the Proxy Settings of the Browser? Have you cleared the Browser Cache?

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi. i made a mistake, actually only 1 user could see the page, others can't. i checked and found that the user that can see the page is without proxy, and others bypass proxy.

and i have cleared the cache, still can't.

i tested by creating a site on the server and placed a sample applet downloaded from sun website and some html files. all users have no problem accesing the html files, but only 1 user manage to view the sample applet.

is there anywhere that can set to prevent executing applet? the error keep showing can't find the required class, but it's there.

pls help. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

well. i have solved the problem. it's due to my proxy settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

well. i have solved the problem. it's due to my proxy settings at the java plugin.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if my answer solved your problem you should also give 10 Points. :-).

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have SAP GUI(Java) downloaded thru netweaver(portsals) now I though I hv added BW but unable to run bw explorer/analyzer

cld anyone tell me what parameters I shd check here

Thx

Praveen

Answers (0)