cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI FOR HTML - SAP Netweaver loading screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an SAP EP7 portal with an ECC 6.0 R/3 backend. In the portal I have an SAP Transaction iView using transaction code PA64. The display in the portal uses SAP GUI for HTML.

The iView loaded correctly (i.e. displayed the transaction screen correctly in the Portal Content Area) until our recent SP upgrades to the R/3 backend and portal. For the backend we moved from SP13 to SP15. For the portal we moved from SP14 to SP18.

The issue that I now have is that an SAP Netweaver (SAP GUI FOR HTML) loading screen now appears (for about 5 seconds) prior to the PA64 transaction screen being displayed in the Portal Content Area.

Whilst I accept that this is not a major issue, I would like to suppress the display of this loading screen. Does anyone know how this can be achieved?

Many thanks

Audre Beenen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael, thanks for the info. I guess we'll just wait until that Basis SP has been applied.

Audre Beenen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael. We also updated our system and are having the same issue. As you advised and I see in the SAP note, I'm going to add the ~nosplash parameter. We do have SAPKB70017. Is there a particular value associated with that parameter when it is added in SICF?

Thanks,

Pam Laverty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 1236062 mentions that ~nosplash can be set in "future patch levels" .