cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIORI application isn't working in Dev server but in Production and Quality It's working.

0 Kudos

Hi

There is a application in Fiori launchpad in which we used a simple form to get dropdown which has 3 select field but in second field if we choose annual leave then only 3rd select field should come, this field value is not coming (values are not displaying) in Development Server but working fine in Production server and Quality server.

kindly suggest me how can I fix this issue.

Thanks

AlexGourdet
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions.

As you're looking to get most out of your community membership, please consider include a profile picture to increase user engagement & additional resources to your reference that can really benefit you:

I hope you find this advice useful, and we're happy to have you as part of SAP Community!

All the best,

Alex

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no one can help, if you only provide this little information

did you debug? any error in console?

amontella96
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sap_prity i agree with jun.wu5 AND is it me or you have a rendering issue on top left icon?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

akashjagga
Participant
0 Kudos

There can be several reasons of this. It can not be figured out with this little information, Please provide additional information like console error, service call output in Network section etc.

For now I am just listing the possible reasons here:

1. There can be some JS error, which is happening in dev server only.

2. The Odata service, which is bringing the values for dropdown, is not working fine in Dev Server.

3. There can be SAPUI5 version difference of dev server as compared to other systems and some control used is not supported by the version available in Dev server

Further explanation and correct reasoning can only be provided if you could provide more information. Thank you