cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Cloud Platform Credential Store (Cloud Foundry) - Service plan does not exist

vvdries
Contributor

Hi all,

I'm trying to discover and use the SAP Cloud Platform (Cloud Foundry) Credential Store Service on the Trial Europe Frankfurt AWS subaccount.

When I check out the SAP Help documentation, it says that a service plan of the type "Standard" is available:

https://help.sap.com/viewer/601525c6e5604e4192451d5e7328fa3c/Cloud/en-US/02e8f7d1016740b8adf68690f36...

cf create-service credstore standard my-credstore

But when I try the cli command above, it gives me the following error:

Error: Could not find plan with name standard

But when I check out the CF space it's marketplace for the Credential Store service I see that only a Service Plan of the type "Proxy" is available.

When I try the command with the service plan proxy like this:

cf create-service credstore proxy my-credstore

I get the following error:

Error: Server error, status code: 502, error code: 10001, message: Service broker error: Service broker credstore failed with: TrackingId: aeb617f8-69c0-49ed-a266-9ff5ed748dff, Mandatory parameters for service origin are not specified

Now the question is, what are the mandatory parameters? Since they are not present in the SAP Help documentation.

Or is the correct plan "Standard" missing here?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Dries Van Vaerenbergh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vvdries
Contributor
0 Kudos

Recently the "trial" service plan has been added to the Credential Store Service (I'm only aware about this on the SCP Trial Environment). Here I was able to use and consume the service.

More information can be found here:

SAP Cloud Foundry Credential Store Service | SAP Blogs

Best regards,

Dries

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vfweiss
Participant

There should indeed be a "Standard" plan. Just checked it on the account.
The proxy is new I think, hadn't seen it before and I can't find it in the Entitlement configuration either.

vvdries
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for also having a look at the Credential Store service on the Trial account Vincent!

Seems it is a problem on the Trial account then and the correct plan is missing..

Thanks again!

Best regards,

Dries

SamueleBarzaghi
Participant
0 Kudos

Not only the trial, also our partner enterprise account don't have the standard plan, only proxy plan.

vvdries
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sbarzaghi ,

Do you have any idea about the required configuration parameters for this proxy plan to create a service instance of this Credential Store service?

Or are you also blocked at this point?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Dries

NiklasUllrich
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i had the same issue. I cannot see the standard plan in the entitlements and no one knows how to add the additional parameters for creating the credential store instance with the proxy plan. Have anybody solved this problem?

curbaniak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same issue and resolved it by navigating to the Entitlements section in my Subaccount where I could select the standard plan after I added the Credential Store Service by pressing "Add Service Plans".

After a short while I could select the standard plan for the service and no further parameters were needed.

h_h_ak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Dries,

I'm facing a similar issue :

Service broker error: Service broker credstore failed with: TrackingId: ... , Mandatory parameters for service origin are not specified

There is no standard available, only a proxy one and for that it is not possible to create an instance. An idea who can help ?

BR,

Hasan

vvdries
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hasan,

I recently found out there is a "trial" service plan available, which makes it possible to create a service instance.

You can find more information about it right here:

SAP Cloud Foundry Credential Store Service | SAP Blogs

Best regards,

Dries

h_h_ak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Dries,

unfortunately this trial is not on productive available, trial plan is only for the training system usable. It can be not used in a productive environment.

May somebody else have a solution ?

BR,

Hasan

0 Kudos

Find myself at the same roadblock. Following this thread.

HadrienP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Anyone find a clue about this ?

thanks

Hadrien