cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Cloud For Customer creating HTML mashup for BSP application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to pass the value of the Mashup parameters into the Custom BSP Application.

SAP ECC Custom BSP Application

2 Parameters

1) IP_VAL1

2) IP_VAL2

SAP Cloud For Customer HTML Mashup need to pass the value in the IP_VAL1 and IP_VAL2 from the mashup parameters .

Anyone have idea how is it possible to pass value into the Custom ECC BSP Application using mashup and which parameters need to be maintained into the Parameters lists of the HTML mashup.

Many Thanks

Mithun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see lot of posts for mashups these days.

I will soon write a blog on mashups with what I know!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Srivatsava,

I know but for the HTML mashup with BSP i dont have any idea about how to pass the parameters in the mashups parameters list.

If you have idea which parameters need to use in the parameters list please tell me.

any any additional steps required in BSP Custom Page or in BSP Application setting setting ?

Many Thanks,

Mithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here you go...

SAPjedi
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have the URL for the mashup, you can even create the mashup using Key User Tools in the Application & User Management -> Mashup Authoring.

It's the category of a mashup that determines what group of parameters built in C4C / BYD is available for you to use.

Start simple with a URL mashup.  You don't necessarily need the Studio, if you are going with the standard parameters.

Lastly mashup info is all available in the Help Center - and it can tell you about mashup categories, and what parameters are available in each category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I got the answer of the of this post .

Step 1 .  In the URL set the default page url "http://<server host >:<port>/sap/bc/bsp/sap/zva05n_sales/index.htm"

Step 2 : Pass the Original Parameters into the List that exist into the BSP application page.

ex . In my case IP_VAL1 and IP_VAL2

Step 3.  If the BSP Application is standard then we need to Add the Code to read the complete URL with value and get the data from the URL using the below call method.

* get the IP_VAL1

DATA : lv_val1 TYPE string.

try.

call method request->if_http_entity~get_form_field

EXPORTING

name  = 'IP_VAL1'

RECEIVING

value = lv_val1.

catch cx_root.

ENDTRY.

Now in the lv_val1 we can get the value cones from Cloud.

Thanks a lot for your valuable time for this post and your helpful effort.

Many Thanks

Mithun

SAPjedi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Mithun,

Maybe you can help me with the opposite of your mashup question:  How to get a URL of a standard SAP transaction to use in a mashup.

Let's take the VA03 - to view a sales order and I want to pass a parameter for Order number.

Is there a webdynpro URL generally delivered as standard ?

Or what is the effort & time to deliver this URL for a standard SAP transaction like this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tim Chang,

Your question is the same as mine and i have solved this query using the Custom BSP / WebDynpro Application .

I have delivered display sales order using custom application in on-premise system and used that page URL in the HTML mashup and its working well.

I am also trying for display sales order using SICF Service and we can call VA03 but the parameter not pass correctly i have call VA03 from HTML mashup but the VBAK-VBELN and OK_CODE is not pass properly.

Once i solve this query i will update you on same post and also i will send direct msg to you.

Please refer the below screen for same i have done the requirement display Sales Order based on AcccountID and when select Sales Order the VA03 Screen call

I hope this information useful for you .

Many Thanks ,

Mithun

PraveenDwivedi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun

I have similar requirement to display the custom application in CRM Interaction Center on the account TI screen.

I am trying to create an HTML mashup for this. It would be helpful if you could help me on how to get the deep link URL.

Answers (0)