cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BW Portal Crystal Report Iview

0 Kudos

Hi all.

Now I´m trying to publish a crystal report on BW Portal, I create my report using Crystal Report 2011 and save it directly on BW System, now I want create an Crystal Report Iview but the test view show me a 404 error.

Any can help me, if can use directly a crystal report in an Iview in BW portal, is necessary tell that I´m not using Enterprise Portal I´m using BW Portal.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Crystal Reports 2011 belongs to Business Objects. You can create a crystal report on top of BW Query.

I don't think you can create an i-view on portal.

If you have built BW(Crsytal Reports), then you may try to create in portal

0 Kudos

Suman, thanks for your answer.

Yeha, I know that I can create a Crystal Report based on BW Query, and publish this report in BO Server, but my users use a BW Portal (SAP Netweaver Portal) not Enterprise Portal, in BW Portal I can create an Iview based on bex and exist a template for Crystal Report, now I need know how use this template and if is posible that a Crystal Report works how a Dashboard Report, Dashboard Reports don´t depend of BO Infraestructure, Dashboard report can be publish directly on BW Portal.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, i got you now clearly. please re-visit your i-view definition in your portal development. Try to create in a similar fashion of How you create i-views for web templates in Enterprise portal.

Are you a portal admin? If not , please ask portal developer to develop it.

0 Kudos

Suman

Really whTen you create a Crystal Report Iview, the system not show special parameters only id and name, I think that the problem no is in the definition, for this reason I need any idea of the configuration because I believe that no is transparent

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cesar,

I have no idea really on Crystal reports i-views. You can post this question in Portal Development forum to get prominent answers.

Regards,

Suman