cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business One Mobile app, SAP Business One Service and SAP Business One Sales mobile app

beehoiphoebe_yeo
Active Participant

Hi,

I tried to access the 'Demo' of the SAP Business One Mobile App, SAP Business One Sales App, and SAP Business One Service App, but was not able to access them and encountered errors. See the attached error messages for the respective apps. I have tested since last week but have never had a chance to be able to access it. Could it be that the that the SAP server for the mobile apps is down?

SAP Business One Mobile App error: Permission Denied. I'm accessing the SAP Demo system, it does not required any special setup, for the past I can access without issue, why now prompt error 'Permission Denied'?

beehoiphoebe_yeo_3-1714980512304.png

SAP Business One Service App error: Log in failed. I'm accessing the SAP Demo system, it does not required any special setup, for the past I can access without issue, why now prompt error 'Log in failed'?

beehoiphoebe_yeo_4-1714980612829.png

SAP Business One Sales App error: Log in failed. I'm accessing the SAP Demo system, it does not required any special setup, for the past I can access without issue, why now why prompt error 'Log in failed'?

beehoiphoebe_yeo_0-1714984637394.png

View Entire Topic
kelvin_velasquez
Explorer
0 Kudos

gracias la nota proporcionada me ha ayudado, en espera de update.