cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business Application Studio Adaptation Project Adaptable Service

aleksandrs_antonuks2
Participant

Hi ,

Can you please advice on what is the adaptable business service? I am trying to create adaptation project to extend standard workflow management inbox but can not define adaptable business service when going through the wizard.

Systems involved are SAP BTP Cloud Foundry and there is no neither S/4HANA nor any on-premise system behind that.

Br,
Aleks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member779961
Discoverer
0 Kudos
any way to solve it
former_member751118
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Any update on this? facing the same issue.

Thanks,

G kishore Kumar.

aleksandrs_antonuks2
Participant

Hi,

no, it has never been solved. I changed the approach and created my own application using the APIs available. That eliminated the need to extend the existing service.

Br,

Aleks.

hristotsolev
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Most probably, the service is not well described in the MTA file, but in order to check that we will have to look deeper also through its definition in the cockpit. Please, create a ticket for that to CA-UI5-FL-ADP-BAS and it will be handled further.

Regards,

Hristo

adamharkus
Participant
0 Kudos

Same issue here.

If the MTA file is changed to match the example, does it need to be rebuilt for the wizard to pick it up?

hristotsolev
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

The wizard will pick it up each time it is being started, so there should not be need for building it up again.

Regards,

Hristo

RazK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi aleksandrs.antonuks2 ,

Can you share a screenshot of the wizard?

Are you following a tutorial? Blog? help documentation?

Regards - Raz

aleksandrs_antonuks2
Participant

Hi Raz,

Thats the error I get (please find the screenshot below).

I am following this link: https://help.sap.com/viewer/584e0bcbfd4a4aff91c815cefa0bce2d/Cloud/en-US/019b0c38a6b043d1a66b11d992e....

Br,
Aleks.