Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build service : Unable to undeploy the project

PraveenT1
Participant
0 Kudos

undeploy-button-is-missing.pngDear SAP,

We are using SAP Build apps to develop low code applications. SAP Build service to deploy the applications.

However, we are not able to undeploy the application.Currently, we are testing the Build apps and has a limit for 2 applications.

We want to undeploy the application using the build service.

jhoney12
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We've been utilizing SAP Build apps for low-code application development, along with the SAP Build service for deployment. However, we're encountering an issue with undeploying applications. We're currently in the testing phase with a limit of 2 applications.

Could you please advise on how to undeploy applications using the Build service?

Thank you for your assistance.

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

praveentunki Did you need anything else? Please accept answer or otherwise close question

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

jhoney12 There is no way in SAP Build Apps to undeploy. But you can use the CF CLI (on your laptop or in BAS terminal) to run the cf undeploy command.

See this tutorial: Undeploy Your Multi-Target Application (MTA) | SAP Tutorials

If you have more questions, open a separate question.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

The limit is 2 builds per app, so as far I see you can deploy the same build as many times as you want, and undeploy will not get you any more builds/deploys. You can create many apps and build and deploy them, and you can take the same app, export and import (using GPG files), and redeploy, as far as I can tell.

See https://discovery-center.cloud.sap/serviceCatalog/sap-build-apps?region=all&tab=service_plan

You can use the cf mtas and then cf undeploy to undeploy the app, if that is still relevant.

PraveenT1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the information. How do I redeploy the same app again and again from the launch of that app. I am trying to revise the deployed app and need to redeploy it. How can I deploy the latest version?

Thanks

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

My understanding is the Deploy button remains and you can click it again and again. If you want to create a new version you only have 2 builds, so you can deploy your first app and make 1 change and deploy. I believe you can always deploy the last build but I haven't played with it that much.

Answers (0)