Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build Process Automation: Call Web Service with Destination

sahil_malhotra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Quick Question. I'm currently utilizing SBPA & I'm running into an issue relating to the Call Web Service with Destination Method. I understand that I need to create a custom script as an input for the options, but where is the schema of the options documented? I'm currently attempting a post request which requires a body. What is the key value for the body?

Thanks in advance,

Sahil Malhotra

View Entire Topic
Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi sahil_malhotra

Please refer this developer tutorial which explains the same.

sahil_malhotra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi chaitanyapriya.puvvada,

Thank you so much for your response. This above tutorial show's a get request utilzing a destination. How would I modify the custom script from the tutorial to attach a json body to a post request?

Thanks,

Sahil Malhotra

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

you can donwloadthe store sample Web Services Best practices to check the custom scipt.

soeren_lange
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitnaya,

I am also using the web services activity with a custom script to attach an xlsx file to a Preliminary Billing Document. But unfortunately its only working with an pdf file like written in the best practices tutorial. The xlsx file is not working. When I try to download and open the xlsx file after attaching it to the PBD it says that the document is damaged. I tried to change the mimetype but its not working. Can you tell me, how to proceed here?