cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build Apps QR Code generation issue on mobile device

Koni
Explorer

Hello,
I am building a simple app, that gets an QR code from an image URL.

On the SAP Build Apps Web Application it works perfectly (see the "Screenshot 2023-06-16...png").
The same App opened on the SAP Build Apps mobile device (in my case, an iOS phone, see "qr code on mobile device.jpeg), it does not show the QR code (I gave the image url element two different frames to see, to see if they are existent at all).

So you see the QR codes are somewhat existent (the app seems to read the format and gives them a border that I customized). 
Any idea on what to do here to make it work?
When I use the "open in browser" function it works. But I want the QR code to be directly available on the screen, just as in the WebApp where it is already working.

View Entire Topic
Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I added some SVG images to my app and they do not display properly, so I imagine there is a supportability issue with SVGs in the preview app or in iOS. I do see on line all types of issues with SVGs on iOS (except when using them in a browser or in certain apps).

So I think we should get more information there before trying to figure out if some coding of the SVG is not correct.

I have asked development for more info and will post if I hear from them.