Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap AppBuilder IoS compilation error

appdevmax
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, starting from the previous week, the IOS building fails with this error:

Runtime version: 4.9.148; AB version: 2.0.0-alpha.1 COMMAND: npxrnv export -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @appgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.148 -r --xcodebuildArchiveArgs "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=\"--keychain\ AppGyver-81712\"" FAILED with ERROR: Command failed with exit code 1: npx rnv export -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @appgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.148 -r --xcodebuildArchiveArgs "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=\"--keychain\ AppGyver-81712\""

Everything seems to be configured in the right way. please help us!

Please give support to the Appbuilder community!!

appdevmax
Explorer
0 Kudos
From SAP this level of support (even for the free tier) is very awful. Please give some feedbacks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

appdevmax
Explorer
0 Kudos

I think that i've found the issue, this seems related to firebase and notifications: i've added the get-token function, uploaded the firebase configuration file in building AND checked the "Push notifications" (without configuring them) in enabled capabilities of the respective provisioning profile in Apple developer portal.

Answers (0)