cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Analytics Cloud Workspace Transportation - can't see content like stories or folder

bhuaysan91
Explorer

Hello,

we are trying to transport workspaces to a productive tenant, but we can't see the content like stories or folders of the workspace when selecting it in the export manager. We want to use the content network for transportation. The only folder we can see is SYSTEM. Do we need a certain permission? Or is the transportation of workspaces limited?

I got BI-Admin role, and it should be enough for transportation tasks. I am also admin of the workspaces and got full access. Transportation of the Public folder works like a charm, so it has to be something with the workspaces.

Thanks!

Benjamin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JefB
Active Contributor
You cannot transport private content in a workspace, only public content (shared with others).
  1. I always create new folder from the 'system' menu, such that the folder has no owner
  2. Then I share the folder with other users/teams to make it a public folder and visible to others
bhuaysan91
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much this was the solution!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mfoeken
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

Can you check the permission which are included in the roles you have related to Workspaces. In one of my customers tenants I'm able to see content under the public folder of a workspace in the content network section but I'm not a member of that workspace.

Kind regards,

Martijn van Foeken | Interdobs