cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Analytics Cloud - show more than one TYPE (version) for account values in charts

vinitha_s
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using SAP Analytics Cloud Planning Model and would like to show measures from different versions within the model, such as Forecast v Actual in the charts but the Filter seems to allow only one version (TYPE) to be selected.

Could someone please advise how this can be achieved?

Many Thanks,

Vinitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JensBraun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Vinitha,

you need to add the version to your chart/table and then you will be able to select more than one version. Alternatively you can use the version dimensions as the color dimension. Then you can also display more than one version.

SAP Analytics Cloud ensures that values from different versions are never mixed without any distinction that is visible to the user.

Regards,
Jens

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinitha_s
Explorer

Hi Jens,

Just an update. Thanks for your hint. I have solved the issue based on your suggestion.

Vinitha

type-filter2.png

vinitha_s
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Jens (jensbraun ),

Many thanks for replying but I'm not sure if I've clearly explained the issue I'm facing. I've attached a screenshot of the Time Series chart where I would like to plot the different versions, but I can only apparently select one. Could you please advise? Maybe I'm missing something? Thanks again! Vinitha