Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Analytics Cloud - cannot create Model

sssridhar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the data imported to SAP analytics cloud, in data integration screen when selecting 'Create Model', the model creation cannot be finished. The model creation process stucks and it never finishes.

SAP Analytics Demo tenant (version 2018.22.2).

Thanks

Sridhar

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your data source?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

SeerOfSig
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Sridhar,

this forum should not be used for reporting incidents in SAC. Please use the standard incident creation process to create an incident so that it can be assigned to an engineer for investigation.

This forum is better suited for "how to" or consulting type questions, or to discuss generalized issues of common interest. Your question does not seem to apply to this, and furthermore you have not provided enough information to even begin to investigate this issue.

Regards,

Peter Kreutlein

sourabhpaul
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try reloading the page. if the problem persists then raise a ticket to SAC for the problem.

Regards,

Sourabh Paul

sandip_kumar003
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case, you need to refresh the page every time just before doing any new task.

Best Regards,

Sandip Kumar.

sssridhar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Rene,

Looks many of them facing the issue, pl refer the note -

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2707464

looks it will be fixed in later release... until then is there any alternative as like create model and assign datasource.

Thanks

Sridhar

Abhi_Sikenpore
Participant
0 Kudos

I too get the same issue. Screen gets stuck on "preparing model creation". The KBA is also not available anymore. Did anyone find any solution?

Data Source used - SuccessFactors, CSV

0 Kudos

KBA is still valid and released externally: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2707464

Would you mind trying the workflow outside of your business hours also?

sssridhar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Peter,

Thanks. I will raise the incident.

Raised here to see anyone faced this issue, moreover i already referred 2707464.

Tammy,

The datasource is Business ByDesign or Excel, tried in the both, the same issue.

Thanks

Sridhar

former_member234401
Active Participant

Hi

I face the same issue - imported models

/René