cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ABAP Plataform 1909 - AWS Error

0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to run SAP ABAP Plataform on AWS cloud, but I keep getting the same error,

At first I reviewed my limits on AWS - EC2 and the error make sense, I had a limit of 32 vCPUS, then I requested an Increase on my vCPUs and was approved. Now both limits are 40 as you can see below.

But I'm still getting the same error:

"You have requested more vCPU capacity than your current vCPU limit of 32 allows for the instance bucket that the specified instance type belongs to. Please visit http://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/ec2-request to request an adjustment to this limit. (Service: AmazonEC2; Status Code: 400; Error Code: VcpuLimitExceeded; Request ID: d64c01e1-bf26-47c7-ae75-9071cff44252; Proxy: proxy)"

Could you let me know if I missing something here?. I have checked all the limits but none of them is 32 vCPUS, no other instance are running either. Thanks in advance and let me know if you need info on my side 🙂 .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tsvetinka_gaydazhieva
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

Is the adjusted quota and the created by you appliance in the same region?

You could try again, in case that they are in the same region. It could take some time for the changes to take effect.

Please also note that the number of used by you vCPUs has been calculated as an sum off all vCPUs of your SAP Cloud Appliance Library appliances and also of these, started directly via the Cloud provider Console.

Best regards,

Tsvetinka

0 Kudos

Thanks Tsvetinka,

the issue was the one you mentioned: "Is the adjusted quota and the created by you appliance in the same region?". The regions from the cal and aws were different.

Regards,

Adrian Coria.