cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sanction Party List [SAP GTS] Reporting & HANA on SAP BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Since our company will be installing HANA in our BW environment, does anyone know if Santioned Party List Screening Analysis related to SAP GTS will be available after the install in BW OR does HANA need to be installed within SAP GTS environment to gain access to this reporting?

I've read the following information, see below links, and I'm hoping it's not the later.  Any guidance is always appreciated.  Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Claire,

Sanctioned Party List Screening Analysis - SAP HANA Live for SAP GTS has been delivered. It is side by side deployment.

SAP HANA Live for SAP GTS should be imported into HANA system. Data replication should be setup to replicate data from SAP GTS system to HANA system.

Then GTS data in HANA system can be accessed by tools like Lumira or crystal report.

SAP HANA Live Reports can be used for SAP GTS.

SAP Service Marketplace - HANA Liv

Regards,

Jun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claire,

If the sanctioned party list screening reports need to be displayed GTS server needs to be added on HANA studio. Basis can do the Initial setting and all the table related data will be moved as schema into HANA and reports will be available .No further installation of HANA is required.

Thank you

Karthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthi,

Thank you for the prompt response.  If you have any links supporting your answer, could you please share?  I will continue to comply as much information for my managment along with any other information provided by SCN groups.

Regards,

Claire