cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAC implement dynamic tiles

07makita
Explorer
0 Kudos

In SAP Lumira designer we have the composite in which I can display several KPIs and dynamically multiply them which a hierarchy. For example, if I have 10 child notes then I will get 10 "compositses" with the KPIs depending on the hierarchy level.

Can this be implemented just as dynamically in SAC?

Or implement it in a different way?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

N1kh1l
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sevim, I think you can achieve this by creating sections in SAC stories. Section will just replicate the same widget for all members of dimension

https://blogs.sap.com/2021/06/23/how-to-create-section-in-sap-analytics-cloud/

Regards

Nikhil

07makita
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response. I will test it now.

07makita
Explorer
0 Kudos

I tried it with sections. In the case of a hierarchy as dimension, the child elements are displayed but the parent element is not displayed.

In addition the child nodes are displayed on separate pages. Can't we show them on one page?

N1kh1l
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sevim,

Yes Sections ignore Parent members and show charts/widgets in a carousel navigation one chart at a time. If you want a group of widgets to be displayed for child items section is the only way unless you explore analytic applications. But if you want to repeat a single chart/widget for child items you can try trellis feature of the widgets by right clicking and add trellis. Something like below will happen and yes this has options to include/exclude parents. Most charts/widgets allow trellis but flip side is this will replicate for only one widget and not group of widgets.

Regards

Nikhil

07makita
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply. I tried trellis. But I am very limited in terms of the presentation and the number of KPIs. Here is a sample view implemented in Lumira Designer.

Hierarchy:

Now a very similar view is to be implemented in SAC. If the story doesn't work, how does it work in Application Designer?

Lumira designer offers a "composite" in which many KPIs can be entered as templates and can be duplicated by loop depending on the selection in the hierarchy structure. This option does not exist in Application Designer. How else could this be implemented in Application Designer?