cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAC Dimension Comment

christian_st1
Explorer

Hello everyone

Prior to the SAC release Q1 2022, the roadmap included the item "Dimension Comments", which should be delivered in Q2 2022. At the moment, the item is no longer listed. Are there still efforts to develop "Dimension Comments"?

For us this feature would be extremely valuable, because we do have a very detailed bottom-up planning process. Our users want to describe exactly what they are planning. Currently they are avoiding the web application of SAC because of the missing feature. They just export the values zu Excel instead and import them later on.

Kind regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aayushsinha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go through this blog - https://blogs.sap.com/2021/08/18/leveraging-the-commenting-functionality-in-sap-analytics-cloud/

Whatever new feature released. It will get reflected on Road map.

https://www.sap.com/india/products/roadmaps.html

Regards,

Aayush Sinha.

christian_st1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi william.yu

Thanks for the reply.

Where will this be communicated? Right on the roadmap?

Kind Regards, Christian

William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi christian_st,

I don't enough clarity at the moment. Please kindly check back in two weeks time if there is no any update. Thanks.

Best regards, William

christian_st1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Wiliam

A few weeks have passed and the "Dimension Comment" is still missing on the roadmap. Are there any news on this topic?

Best Regards, Christian

William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi christian_st,

This function still under controlled release status. It's open for application from existing SAC customer if customer use case fit. Not sure if you are representing customer or partner, if you have dedicate SAC contact (like CEE), please do so. Or you can directly reach out to me through email (william.yu@sap.com) .

Best regards, William

christian_st1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi william.yu

Nice to hear this functionis is already in controlled release status. I am a customer on busines side and will therefore use our SAC contact to sign up for the testing of this function. Is there any roadmap item or other technical ID i can relate to? Or should i just go with the term "Dimension Comment"?

Best Regards, Christian

William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Not really, just referred as 'Dimension Comment', please loop me in if needed at anytime.

William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi christian_st,

FYI, dimension comment feature was released in 2022 QRC4 to all customers.

Best regards, William

William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi christian_st,

This function is sitll in making. There is only a delivery plan change, more details will be communicate later.

Best regards, William