cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSRT Query execution leads to debugger screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People -

I'm experiencing an issue ,we have upgraded our system to 7.0 .After the upgrade I can see the some query's on the multiprovider  are leading to debugger , after pressing F8 I could see that some error message like Division infoobject is not available in the Infoprovider. But Infoobject Division is exits in the Multiprovider and as well as the downwards flow.all the assignments are also done. I Activated the Multiprovider using the program, But no use . Even I tried with some program RSR_MULTIPROV_CHECK based on some note but the issue is not resolved.

Please find the below screenshots and provide your inputs .

Thanks in advance..!

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello people-

can you suggest any solution and what makes it to lead to debugger..

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

take a look to this url:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3951168

Regards,

Gorka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gorka-

the link you provided is same which i created and you have given the reply .

please check the url thread.

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You are right, sorry, this is the url:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2007390

Regards,

Gorka.

former_member186053
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

would you try to re-generate the program for your query in RSRT.

also try to Google , I see lot of threads with similar problems and solutions, might be helpful.

Thanks,

Vengal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vengal-

I tried everything as you said regenerating query from RSRT , but this will also leads to Debugger and the same message will get. as you mentioned in google, I tried all the threads by googling it but no solution came for me .After all this I decided to raise a discussion here for solution.

Thanks..!

Regards,

Kumar

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

see if any navigational attribute tick marked in multi-provider for 0DIVISION. if yes try to un tick that on or try to include in the query.

Thanks,

Bhavin Vyas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavin-

The Navigational attribute is in off both multiprovider and as well as underlying targets. 0division was included in the Dimension of the MP.

Thanks..!

Regards

Kumar

former_member186053
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Please go through the below doc.

http://scn.sap.com/community/business-explorer/blog/2015/11/04/bex-query-going-into-debug-mode-in-rs...

Also can you check query in RSRV.

Thanks,

Vengal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vengal -

Thanks for the reply , I already tried this after searched alot by using several technical names and also performed the RSRV Tests related to this but no use.

Thanks..!

Regards

Kumar

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See this blog,

Thanks,

BHavin vYAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavin -

Thanks for your reply. I've seen this blog .but the case is different here. There those objects are removed from the target and left the objects in the query .here he is explaining about remove those objects from the query.

But coming to my case here the 0Division Infoobject is present in both the multiprovider and the query. Thats why it is very strange even though it is available it is saying division is not available in the infoprovider.

Thanks..!

Regards,

Kumar