cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone,

i created report report interface and ran in the BEx but i could not run this in the WAD. How can i do this

and i want to see my report by double clicking to its graphic

if anyone know stg about this please help.

it is urgent..

thanks...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to everyone

and i also want to learn how to jump to a report by clicking on its graph in WAD.

and also is there any way to jump between reports by double clicking on them instead of go to button

former_member189638
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If u are using the same query as data provider for teh garph that u have used for Table then u can jump from the graph also by right clicking.

In BW 3.5 I don't think there is any option for jumping by just clicking on the key figure without right clicking and using GO.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chemicala_srimallikarjuna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The transaction is RSBBS.

In RSBBS there is an option to make the target of a RRI jump a web template instead of a query. You can change the RRI definition to point to a web template in which the query is embedded.

The other option is to change the standard web template, but that will work only in case you have one specific template in which you want to display all of your reports.

Should to be logged in in the same language as you run the queries. then the name on th RRI will be correct.

Hope this helps

regards

CSM Reddy

former_member189638
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In RSBBS Transaction give Sender as Query and reciever as Web Template.

Make sure that proper query is attached to the WAD which you are giving as reciever

Then you can execute the WAD in which your sender query is used as dataprovider. In the output right click on any key figure and say Goto . It will show the name of the reciever WebTemplate. Click on that.