cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Room Content Search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have problem with Hight type in the room content search iview. I set up in Height type - automatic, but the iview does not reflect this setting. If I search more documents the iview stay on the same dimension and than I have to scroll page. This problem I have only with this iview.

Please, could someone help me?

Complete information about systems:

Area Version

J2EE Engine 6.40 PatchLevel 100627.313

Portal 6.0.15.0.0

KnowledgeManagementCollaboration 6.0.15.0.0 (NW04 SPS15)

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anja_huber
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

you have written that generally the change of iView Height type it is working in your portal so it seems to be an specific issue of collaboration room iViews.

I assume you have changed the follwing iView pcd:portal_content/com.sap.ip.collaboration/TemplateContent/Generic/iViews/com.sap.netweaver.coll.RoomContentSearch?

If you do a change of iViews that are part of a Collaboration Room Template, the configuration change doesn´t take effect on existing Room iViews. To proof your configuration changes, just add the "SAP Search Room" Part of SAP to your Room and check the Room Content Search iView. You can easily delete the Room Part afterwards.

regards,

anja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anja,

I can confirm that first I changed the iview pcd:portal_content/com.sap.ip.collaboration/TemplateContent/Generic/iViews/com.sap.netweaver.coll.RoomContentSearch, but than I created iview from PAR. This new iview I link to room template a set Height Type to automatic and than I created new room from this template but iview behave than before, doesn`t reflect Height Type Automatic. Stay on the same dimension independently how many documents I found in the room. I had to scroll inside iview. I don`t understand where is a problem, because I thing that should be a standard setting in the iview.

Could you give me some advice what can I do, because I have to solve this problem so quickly.

Thanks

Milan

anja_huber
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

I played around with different configuration options. If you define a minimum Automatic Height with 500 pixel it should work. I don´t see the scroll bars but my iView (I have added the Room Search Part) is displayed full page.

hope this helps,

Anja

Answers (0)