Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was <null>

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doing a BPM scenario in which I am using Async-Sync-Async bridge.

In this we are taking daat from a .txt file and in BPM at Send step we are using RFC to send message to a R3 synchronously.

But when our scenario is executing in <b>SXMB_MONI</b> it is showing success message flag with message but it's status at outbound in 'Error' on PE.

I am getting following error in Xml message for response message.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was <null></SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

What does this error mean ?

Where is the problem in this case?

And how to solve it?

Its urgent

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sami

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your receiver RFC adapter in Monitoring it must have error there.

Make sure the RFC receiver is green.

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khan

In adapter monitoring assosciated adapter is in green status but in description it is Showing the same error as follows:-

Receiver channel 'ALPSPRJPWCCT_GRN_CREATE_R3_Q2Q' for party '', service 'ALPSBS_P2Q' (internal name 'RfcClient[ALPSPRJPWCCT_GRN_CREATE_R3_Q2Q]')

Client data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=103, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=train2c, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=172.24.1.172}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=103, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=train2c, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=172.24.1.172}

Current pool size: 1, max pool size : 10

RFC_HISTORY

- Error: 2007-09-10 10:11:37 GMT+05:30: Message processed for interface ZCREATE_ALPS_GRN: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was

What could be in error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sami,

Similar kind of problem is described in the below thread..Also the solution is mentioned ...

Regards,

Sumit

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Recheck the paramters which you have given for the RFC Receiver adapter (SYS details there).

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khan

I have checked all parameters and re-Enter again all these parameters and activate again that CC and tried again but without luck.

I am getting the same error.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer to SAP Note 730870, Q 16

Also make sure ur RFC has Commit Work statement at the end.

Regards,

Prateek

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the blog which was given by sumit.....

XI is trying to post the data trought the RFC adapter but the it is not able to find the reciver. you are creating this CC in the R/3 Busniess system right?

check Under Business System Service-> Adapter Specific Identifiers. The R/3 System ID and the client Number ) with the configuration of the BS in SLD ( CLNT).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

Check whether u have given the configuration parameters like

System No:

server

etc

correctly in the RFC receiver adapter

Also,

In Receiver Agreement,make sure that the interface of receiver is a SAP function module,the namespace of receiver is urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions,

of course, the receiver CC should be RFC type.

In interface determination,the inbound interface should be the SAP function module above,and you have to assign

a interface mapping for it.

Regards,

Akshay Jamgaonkar.

• Reward Points if it is useful.

Message was edited by:

Akshay Jamgaonkar

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay

I have checked all these parameters all are correct but i am still getting the same error.

Regards

Sami