cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to Multiple File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Im working out with RFC to Multiple Files scenario.

I have imported an RFC and created two message Interfaces.One field (A) from the function module with other constants are present in one message type and other field (B) with other constants into another message type.

For two message interfaces im using enhanced interface determination for generating the files.

I have created RFC destination with TCP/IP and gave the same programID which is mentioned in the RFC Adapter.

When im executing the function module, im not getting any message in SXMB_MONI.

When i have checked it in communication channel monitoring its giving me as:

Sender channel 'CCT_RFC_SEND' for party '', service 'BS_RFCtoFILE' (internal name 'RfcServer[CCT_RFC_SEND]')

Server data: {jco.server.gwhost=YHSAPX05, jco.server.progid=testrfc, jco.server.gwserv=sapgw00, jco.server.unicode=0}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=100, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=sapdev03, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=10.6.100.54}

Current pool size: 1, maximum pool size : 1

I think this is not an error as im getting the status "Green LED", but still im not getting the output also.

Please help me in this regard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use R/3 sender Business System in place of Business Service.

(Or, if you are using Business Service: The values in the fields "R/3 System ID" and "Client" has to be maintained with the correct values of the system, that sends the RFC call to the RfcAdapter. Check that in Adapter Specific Identifiers...)

Also Test your RFC destination.

And since you are sending the rfc data asynchronously, have you done this:

call function

desination

in background

commit work.

Regards

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Add few Parameter entry to look Sync messages in MONI

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are getting green LED that means its not an error message but just the details. Check out the file adapters in RWB.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah Sudhir,

Im getting the Green LED, but im not able to view any message in MONI and im not getting any error.