Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to file Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is RFC to file..

When I am executing the RFC in R/3 system data is passed to PI system and I could also see file in PI system.

But getting error as below

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND: caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND:

In sxmb_moni, I could see in trace that response mapping is not defined..

I guess RFC adapter is working as synchronous and because I didnt give the response mapping it is failing..

How can I resolve this issue..

Thanks and Regards

Suma S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess RFC adapter is working as synchronous and because I didnt give the response mapping it is failing..

How can I resolve this issue..

Well there are actually two ways:

1.) Use an ABAP Proxy so that you can execute the scenario asynchronously e.g ABAP Proxy to File

or

2.) You can use the RequestOneWayBean

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/45/20ccefc2180733e10000000a155369/frameset.htm

Hope this helps,

Mark

Edited by: Mark Dihiansan on Nov 11, 2011 11:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply..

I dont want to use an ABAP proxy..

And the second point is regarding Responseoneway bean...This is used for asyn/sync communication right?

But my scenario is RFC to file asynchronous...

And I dont want any response to go back to R/3 system...

I am passing table structure to PI...and I guess RFC in R/3 is expecting a response back from PI..

Please let me know how can I resolve this error..

Thanks

Suma

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yup, that is used for async/sync, that is why I corrected my answer to RequestOneWayBean

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

So I will not be able to use it correct?

Thanks and Regards

Suma S

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You will be able to use the RequestOneWayBean.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Can you please explain in detail...

So this module should be used in sender RFC adapter?

Currently when I am executing RFC in R/3 system am getting a system exception and in sxmb_moni in trace i foud that its mentioned "No response mapping"

And in RFC adpter channel "Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND: caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND:"

If I use this module in sender RFC adapter, can you please confirm I will be able to avoid this error..

Thank you..

Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved...

0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

I am also working on the same Scenario ...i am getting the same error which you got...

I think ur pblm has been resolved...

Can you provide me the resolution for this ...or if u have document on this scenario please send it to mail id....

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Call statement of <function module> in ECC system should be followed by commit work statement.

Thanks

Suma S

0 Kudos

But when when I am triggering BAPI from SE37 I am getting an error

Exception SYSTEM_FAILURE

Message ID: 00 Message number: 341

Runtime error CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND has occurred

How to Solve this????

I checked the RFC destination which i created in TCP/IP..a nd i mentioned the same in se37 RFC target system..

Connection is Ok

0 Kudos

Hi Suma ,

Still I am facing the same error.....Can you help me regarding this.......if u have any doc regarding this plz send it to my email....

Edited by: Muni 1234 on Jan 28, 2012 8:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suma,

1. check dump error in SAP system via tcode ST22 whenever this error occurs.

2. also