cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve workitem Id that has been assigned to User Id which does not Exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement to retrieve the workitem that has been assigned to a user Id whose Id does not exist in system.

How to check the workitem present in the SAP Inbox of a user which does not exist in system.I was sorry i donot want any standard Tcode like SWI2_ADM1. I am aware of it.

Thanks

Arghadip

Edited by: Arghadip Kar on Jan 28, 2008 1:22 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182466
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arghadip,

you could try FM SAP_WAPI_CREATE_WORKLIST it seems to work for non-existant users.

Otherwise maybe just recreate the user and use SWI5.

Greetings,

Gert.

former_member182466
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arghadip,

you should find them in transaction SWI2_ADM1, since the system will not be able to assign an agent.

Hope this helps,

Gert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've never used this, but it could work: transaction SWI2_ADM2. At least the title looks promising.

Regards,

Karri

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Karri is right you can use transaction SWI2_ADM2 for this.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer. I wanted to know whether there is anyway how we can link User Id deleted and workitem assigned to him.

Thanks

Arghadip

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use Fm SAP_WAPI_GET_WI_AGENTS to retrieve the possible agents for a workitem.

All in all, in most companies I worked for I always include swi2_adm1 as a daily task for the workflow administrator/business information manager.

You're only interested that in the case of deleting a user, that the business processess assigned to that user don't get lost.

You could with the mentioned FM create a sort of proactive tool, but I don't think that you even reach a ROI at one point in the future.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans