cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail - Transaction MCB0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anybody know something about transaction MCB0 related to Process/Transactions Keys?

Is it important? Should it be modified/taken account when modeling BW for SAP Retail?

Please any information would help.

Thanks,

Elena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

MCBO-- take a look at this OSS Note 353042

assign points if useful

/shreya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

transaction MCB0 is used to see all the process key (with related application components) inolved in the process chain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you explain it to me a bit more?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

There is another point of customizing that is unknown for me, in Logistic general, Logistics Information System (LIS), Updating, Updating Control, Settings: Retail Information System (RIS), Maintain Transaction Key for SAP BW.

Can anybody help me with this issue and the previous one?

Thanks,

Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elena

Got this from help.

Maintain transaction key for SAP BW :-

In this operation, you can transform key figures in the transaction key for a suitable transfer control of the logistics movement data in SAP BW.

This transformation is made for each area and LIS application.

Example

Control for Purchasing in CP.

At this level you can assign transaction keys for the individual business transactions.

Settings:

Application components: MM,

Application: 02 (Purchasing)

Transaction key: 1 (PO for external vendors)

Further Notes

Transaction key identification (name range for the SAP transaction key: 001-499) only takes place as long as an industry sector was defined.

Customer-specific transaction key can be created (customer name range: 500-999).

These transaction keys must exist in the relevant customer exits for the relevant LIS applications.

For Transaction/Process keys, read following thread

Hope this helps

Regards

Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradip

The link you attach to me links to principal page, could you test it and send em teh correct one?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Process Keys... look at these

Shreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

With your help I have started to understand a little more process keys, not completely but something.

However I am not able to find any information related to Maintain Transaction Key for SAP BW (spro customizing I told you before). Can any body help me?

Regards,

Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the use of process keys you separate records loaded into BW depending on the nature of the record (whether it's an order, a billing item etc.).

There are certain process keys used for retail specifically. In order to activate these, you choose "industry sector retail"...

Hope it helps,

BR Fredrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

ru asking about SPRO Settings..

take a look this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/7e/c81c2c52c511d182c50000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

'SBIW AND SPRO'

SPRO Best Practice

SHREYA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Happy new year to all. I wanna ask you that when I try to run MCB_ or MCB0 it does not work.What could be the problem ?

Thanks in Advance,

1. Bill J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot Pradip..

The Comment "Transaction key identification (name range for the SAP transaction key: 001-499) only takes place as long as an industry sector was defined." is very Vital.....

In our Case Transaction key was not populating, we had set Transaction key to " None", which was causing the Issue. Once we changed it, BW Transaction key got populated with all available values.

Tons of thanks again...