cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Responsive Table doesn't work as expected when both Column List Item and Custom List Item are used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an sap.m.Table.

I am trying to manually insert a row (Custom List Item) at a particular index, but it always goes to the top instead of the index.

The table already has some Column List Items.

Please refer to the code below -

http://jsbin.com/daqukujule/edit?html,output

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yogesh_beria
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Saili,

CustomListItem doesn't seem to work with Tables.

That's because a table is expected to have columns and by using the ColumnListItem, we can specify the values for each column.

That's why even if you have a CustomListItem in a table (not dynamically added), it will be added above the column headers because it cannot be added within a particular column.

Why not use a ColumnListItem and within the cells aggregation, create a 'customItem' and add it to the aggregation, if that fits your scenario.

Something like this: JS Bin - Collaborative JavaScript Debugging

Regards,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for the reply.

This is what I had thought of doing earlier, however since my table is within a smart table and it gives the ability to hide columns, if a column is hidden, the corresponding cell from that column in the inserted row will also be hidden.

I solved the problem by creating a custom control by extending GroupHeaderListItem and adding an aggregation for adding content.

Regards,

Saili

Answers (0)