cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

My requirement is in Sales Quote when we go to Products tab and add product from Add button Its store in "PRODUCTS" table now requirement like when user click on any product row from "PRODUCTS" table under custom embed component called "Settlement Periods" populated to specific Product line Item in table level.

So every product line item have separate Settlement Periods so It will be changes dynamically based on selection of Product from Sales Quote.

Please check below image of my required screen .

Thanks and regards ,

Lokesh .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if the question is: "is that feasible" the reply is yes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro lannnacci,

Could you please help me how to achieve the requirement in detail ......

Thanks in advance ,

lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to follow these steps

1. create yourown business object using as alternative key the concatenation of the sales quote and of the selected item. Add a 0..n node in your custom bo with the required informations for the selected item.

2. create a custom embedded component based on the custom bo created at point 1.

3. bind the embedded component with the TI screen of the sales quote using the right outport that is raised on the item selection

It is not difficult. Have also a look at the tutorials on this scn space: they can give you some hints.

HorstSchaude
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Lokesh,

Valid for 1508:

• If you are using CloudForCustomers you will be able to extend the SAP BO SalesQuote with a new 0..n node instead having the Custom BO.
  • The other steps Alessandro described will be the same.

• This would not be possible for ByDesign as the SalesQuote has the wrong implementation framework here.

Bye,

Horst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro lannnacci,

I have created a bo as follows :-

Now i have created an embedded component for bo by binding  with the respective fields

the following are the inport and even handler screens

Then i  added embedded component to the sales quote TI with the outport parameters as follows

But i cant able to view the data as it is showing empty fields when i click on an item in product screen as follows

Can you please tell me where i did mistake as data is not populating

Thanks and regards ,

Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Horst Schaude  ,

Actually i can able to view data when i select  section group , but data is not populating when i select advance list pane . Can you please tell me how to populate data in list pane

Thanks and regards ,

Lokesh

HorstSchaude
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Lokesh,

You need to tell me more on your UI model:

What is the binding of the section group vs advanced list pane?

Bye,

Horst

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case of creation you also need to assign the item id to your custom BO.

Anyway: better to concatenate salesquote+item id not only the item id.

stefankrauth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Or use the UUID as alternative key, which is easier to handle than an ID-ItemID.

Best Regards,
Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi horst,

I have created a bo as follows :-

Now i have created an embedded component for bo by binding  with the respective fields

the following are the inport and event handler screens

Then i  added embedded component to the sales quote TI with the outport parameters as follows

I cant able to view the data  when i open the product screen by default as follows

But i can see the data when i open the product screen if  i select the section group by default as follows

and data is even appearing when i click on particular item if into pane as follows

can u please tell me what to do to get the initial row data as default into my advance list pane container as like section group when i open the product screen ?

Thanks and regards ,

Lokesh

HorstSchaude
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Lokesh,

I would support the UUID as the only Alternative Key as mentions below.

Bye,

Horst