cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

request is in obsolete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I made few changes to the InfoObject and Data Source. After I transport all the changes and tried to run the DTP job, I got the following message:

Request REQU_ARWGMD3KFBYC7LWZ11T5BL9RW not extracted; request is in obsolete version of DataSource

Message no. RSDS198

Diagnosis

The request REQU_ARWGMD3KFBYC7LWZ11T5BL9RW was loaded into the PSA table when the DataSource had a different structure to the current one. Incompatible changes have been made to the DataSource since then and the request cannot be extracted with the DTP anymore.

System Response

The request is in PSA /BIC/B0001960, version 000. The current PSA version is 001. An extraction would lead to a short dump because of field incompatibilities.

Procedure

If you no longer require the data, you do not need to take any further action.

If you do still require the data, you can just extract it by creating a generic DataSource in the Myself source system in PSA /BIC/B0001960, version 000. You can find the technical name of the PSA table in the table RSTSODS with the specified PSA name and version. Convert the data using a separate transformation into the new target format.

So I tried to re-activate all the objects, collected and re-transported all again. That doesn't work. Does anyone know what cause this? Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184494
Active Contributor

ideally try emptying the PSA table using SE14 and then see if it works...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abhishek_shanbhogue2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All - I have found a resolution to this issue.

- Change the status of all requests to RED which were in previous version

- To identify, Go to table RSSELDONE and provide IP name as selection and identify all request date wise

- In RSRQ change the status of all request to RED

- Schedule the DTP again and it will be successful

- If still issue persists the delete the PSA and also replicate the DS to load again afresh

Thanks

Abhishek Shanbhogue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting same error as mentioned above while executing DTP to fetch the data it is throwing a message as "request is obsolete"..what are the steps to be taken to fetch the data to bw.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved. We found there is a old request sitting in the PSA but we didn't see in the beginning.