Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

In a requirement I need the following output

2007 .................................................................... .................similarly for 2006

Month..........Percentage .........Number of invoice............Number of invoice

.................. of invoice.............paid on time...................not paid on time

..................paid on time..............................................................................................................

01...................80........................80 ..............................20

02...................78 .......................78 ..............................22

03...................75........................3 ...............................1

I have calculated and populated a field(A) in cube which contains the value - time taken for clearing a invoice.

So Invoice paid on time means (A) < 30 days

Invoice not paid on time means (A)> 30 days

So for every month I just need teh count of invoice paid on time and not paid on time and I need to calculate the percentageof invoices paid on time.

Any idea how the above report can be acheieved?

Regards,

B

Edited by: B R on Oct 22, 2008 10:51 AM

Edited by: B R on Oct 22, 2008 10:53 AM

Edited by: B R on Oct 22, 2008 10:54 AM

Edited by: B R on Oct 22, 2008 10:56 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

modelled with an infocube? you will need a counter update with a value 1 for every unique invoice in order to achieve your requirement.

In that case i would expect you to use a DSO with invoice number as key field and a counter as data field...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess this is an AP or AR requirement

Thes easiest way to do this is to have realised overdue days in the cube and then restrict on all documents not payments and not credit notes (credit notes always have problems with due dates)

So create a new infoobject called zrealdays and make it a calc of (cleared date - netdue date)

Then all you really need to do is count the occurance of overdue items and paid on time items (ie zrealdays > 0)

I tend to do it another way by comparing offered days against realised days

ie offered days is

net due date - document date

and realised days is

net due date - document date

Answers (0)