cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report RSPC_MONITOR send email even if process chains are OK

0 Kudos

Hello,

I setup RSPC_MONITOR on BW 730 (oracle 11) but it does not work as expected (send emails only when process chains failed)

I'm receiving emails even if all process chains maintained in RSPCM are finished successfully.

Someone have any idea what could be wrong ?

Regards,

Juan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaun,

Did you maintained a success message at the end of your process chains ?

Please check.

Regards,

0 Kudos

no, I did not

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain success message by editing your process chain, at the end of process chain right click on last variant -> Create message -> Successfully. Maintain email list.

Please refer attached document-

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10979a4a-d3da-2e10-3bab-8916d8245...

Hope this helps,

Regards

0 Kudos

Thanks Ashish...I don't want insert(receive/send) any message when my process pc finished successfully

Before I did same configuration without problems only performing RSCPM --»Extras --»Authomatic notification I never needed put messages into process chains.

Regards,

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post the screen of your process chain? Perhaps you misconfigured it..

Regards,

Loed

0 Kudos

Hi Loed,

which process chain ? I don't have any message configured into PC.

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should configure the sending of SUCCESSFUL or ERROR message in the process chain instead of doing it in RSPCM..

Check this thread..

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10979a4a-d3da-2e10-3bab-8916d8245...

Regards,

Loed

0 Kudos

Thanks Loed,

Do you mean that 7.3 needs to insert a message failed for every pc to make to work RSPC_MONITOR ? In 7.4 this is not necessary. (I 'already did this config and works as expected)

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry did not use yet the setting in RSPC_MONITOR..

I always did the config in the process chain side for sending of SUCCESSFUL and ERROR message for the each process chain I needed to monitor..

Try it first..

Regards,

Loed